Monday, December 30, 2013

First blog post, ever.


So I am completely new to the world of blogging, but I have been dying to create one for quite some time. I love to write and sometimes I need a place to put my thoughts, so thats why I am here!
First, you all are probably wondering what my name is about, so I'll give you a peek:
Yup, I literally live in the boonies! My house is surrounded by woods on all sides, oh and sorry for such ugly, gloomy photos. That is today's weather, although I really was hoping for snow! If I actually felt like putting on a coat I would have walked in the yard & took a picture of our house, maybe another post :) But, living in the boonies has its perks and its negatives. On days like today, where my husband is at work & I am on Christmas break from school, I get rather bored, which obviously is what led me to get a blog. I enjoy being up on a mountain where the coyotes are louder than my alarm clock and bears think they own your yard, and its okay with me on most days. I was born and raised in the country and I think thats where I will always stay! 
Well, my first post was definitely boring but I had to start somewhere. Therefore I will leave you with this, one of my favorite quotes ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment