Friday, July 18, 2014

Press Rewind

I told myself that I would blog more this summer & sadly, I lied. But maybe this post will make up for it, because I'm bringing back the 90s (& some 00's - since we all know the 90s didn't end until 03 haha)

I wanted to do a fun post, and a post some people would be interested in, but if you weren't born in the 90s then this post may not be for you, sorry.



We all remember (& honestly still listen to) bands like Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Britney Spears, Spice Girls, Christina, etc. but there were other bands/singers out there that we loved just as much & have almost forgot about. So here are 25 songs that we were OBSESSED with back in the day, but have completely forgot existed. ENJOY :)


1. 5ive - When the Lights Go Out



2.  B*Witched - C'est La Vie


3. All-4-One - I Can Love You Like That


4. Dream Street - Sugar Rush


5. All Saints - Never Ever


6. Nobody's Angel - I Can't Help Myself



7. No Authority - Can I Get Your Number



8. Westlife - Swear it All Over


9. Samantha Mumba - Always Come Back To Your Love



10.  3rd Faze - Go Slow


11. Jennifer Page - Crush


12.  M2M - Mirror Mirror


13. Real McCoy - Another Night

Couldn't choose just one Real McCoy song, hahaha.

14. Real McCoy - Automatic Lover



15. A*Teens - Upside Down (Bouncing off the ceilings)



16. Hoku - How Do I Feel (The Burrito Song)



17. Vitamin C - Smile


18. Christina Aguilera & Ricky Martin - Nobody Wants To Be Lonely


19. Jump 5 - All I Can Do


20. 3LW - Playas Gon' Play


21. La Bouche - Be My Lover
>


22. Christina Milian - From AM to PM


23. Mandy Moore - Candy


24. Jordan Knight - Give It To You


25. Freaknasty - Da' Dip

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment